Re: Farewell Donna Rae and good hunting

  • rotfa
    Message 1 of 13000 , Jul 1 3:35 AM
      Tink, I am sooo sorry to hear this. I will be
      praying for you during this hard time. I know I can't
      imagine what you are going through, but just reading your
      post was heart breaking. May good things come your
      way.<br>Gail
    • theresastruckstop
      Message 13000 of 13000 , Sep 22, 2005
        While reading back on old messages this one caught my eye with me being
        from northeast Ms and on the TN stateline. Yesterday my husband went
        down and was clearing the land off and getting it ready for us and he
        said in one area that it looked like mating season for water mosc. he
        said they were balled up everywhere. Big ones. I said, ok, I am not
        going in there and that is where all the deer are. lol Of course
        when it gets cold we dont see them, but, now where the slew is where I
        watch the big buck, there is some monster snakes in there. I am ready
        for cool weather now for sure. Bring the frost on, bring cold and snow
        on. Oh snow, we use to have that, but seems we get ice storms now.
        One good snow would be good for a change. Yea I am scared of the
        snakes too.