Re: Where are all the women?

  • BernzoBernie
    Message 1 of 13000 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello Don: You will usually only RARELY find any
      desparate, single guys here. Occassionaly one comes out of
      the woodwork, but they don't last long around here
      for some reason. (Maybe we're more interested in
      hunting & fishing than in our lovelives).They stop in and
      look around then move on instead of sticking around to
      discuss hunting fishing with us. <br><br>I hope you will
      stick around awhile.<br><br>Well, Don, that's quite an
      impressive website you've got there! Sounds like you lead an
      exciting life and do what the most of us can only dream
      about. <br><br>Is it harder to guide for bowhunters than
      for gunhunters?<br><br>Someday I hope to have enough
      money to go moose hunting. It's way out of my
      budget.<br><br>Bernie
    • theresastruckstop
      Message 13000 of 13000 , Sep 22, 2005
        While reading back on old messages this one caught my eye with me being
        from northeast Ms and on the TN stateline. Yesterday my husband went
        down and was clearing the land off and getting it ready for us and he
        said in one area that it looked like mating season for water mosc. he
        said they were balled up everywhere. Big ones. I said, ok, I am not
        going in there and that is where all the deer are. lol Of course
        when it gets cold we dont see them, but, now where the slew is where I
        watch the big buck, there is some monster snakes in there. I am ready
        for cool weather now for sure. Bring the frost on, bring cold and snow
        on. Oh snow, we use to have that, but seems we get ice storms now.
        One good snow would be good for a change. Yea I am scared of the
        snakes too.