Notice

  • Dale A. Drinnon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      Unless there is any objection, I am about to make this basically a
      Power Girl group oficially, tied in to other groups representing
      powerful women in comics and movies, and most closely connected to my
      brother's Pat Savage group: my brother is also starting a supergirl
      group so that fits in also.

      Of course, Power Girl was originally designed as a feminist character
      representing a struggle for women's rights and empowerment. Any such
      postings on that subject are still on-topic and accepted.

      Best Wishes, Dale D.