On The Way To Something Hard...

  • roycegalaxy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
      On the way you were not on that leave so you got something hard in place of a very comforting moment of relief. SO the old girdle as it were carefully held tight against the stationery level of momentary priorities. So the accumulation of mere wealth wasn't enough. Now one piece of advice when you do good. Three pieces will you do better. But don't let your email get full, or your belly. oww.babychucker.getadeal.us/offer/sphera-42583 ... SPHERA Authentic Belgian Chocolate For You In The Power Of Chocolate And Archaeology. Now then people hate when they think they deserve more than you but fail to be content with the things they have. They have nothing intrinsic to motivate themselves. So in hating others they don't have to think about why they hate their own discontentment. You are Nature again, now and forever, amen!
    • DaleDrinnon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
        Sometimes you are moderating and something like this comes at you...and you are simply dumbfounded at it. Surely nobody in their right mind would post anything so balled up as this is? I have just got to assume it was slapped together by a Mad Computer Programme Run Amuck.

        So I let it go through as an example of something so bizzare, so incredibly outre' that it could not be made by human hands. And I shall ban the bot which sent it so this will be the last one we shall see.

        Best Wishes, Dale D., Group Owner.

        --- In women-of-power@yahoogroups.com, "roycegalaxy" <roycegalaxy@...> wrote:

        > On the way you were not on that leave so you got something hard in place of a very comforting moment of relief. SO the old girdle as it were carefully held tight against the stationery level of momentary priorities. So the accumulation of mere wealth wasn't enough. Now one piece of advice when you do good. Three pieces will you do better. But don't let your email get full, or your belly. oww.babychucker.getadeal.us/offer/sphera-42583 ... SPHERA Authentic Belgian Chocolate For You In The Power Of Chocolate And Archaeology. Now then people hate when they think they deserve more than you but fail to be content with the things they have. They have nothing intrinsic to motivate themselves. So in hating others they don't have to think about why they hate their own discontentment. You are Nature again, now and forever, amen!

      • Darci
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
          Dale,
          That almost reads like they took 2 or 3 columns of text and represented it as if it had been written as all one column.  However, since they didn't even get the chocolate brand right (it's Sephra), it must be sheer incompetence.
          Thanks,
          Darci