Message posted this morning in another group

  • Dale A. Drinnon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 11:50 AM
      I put in some more photos into one of my other groups and explained the
      character. The group is the housing unit for the "Cindy Team"

      [cynthia-hall-shrine] Brady Bunch Cindy
      I might as well admit that this is the Bad Seed Girl, and a sort of
      major antihero in my stories. At one point, she did one of the most
      hair-raising things I have ever put in my stories--she was being
      threatened by a vey big and nasty demon with every indication it
      intended to rape her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out these
      really freaky Rune Brass Knuckles (they worked like Elric's sword, and
      you could hear the ghosts inside screaming when she put them on) and
      hit that goddamn sonofabitch in the gut so hard her arm sunk in up to
      the elbow. He died instantly.

      I thought some of the group members here might appreciate that one.
      Best Wishes, Dale D.