UN DAW Expert Group Meeting Report

  • minush@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      Dear all,
      I have received an electronic copy of the following report:

      United Nations Division for the Advancement of Women (DAW)
      & Inter-Agency Secretariat of the International Strategy for Disaster
      Reduction (UN/ISDR):

      Environmental Management and the Mitigation of Natural Disasters:
      a Gender Perspective

      Report of the Expert Group Meeting
      Ankara, Turkey, 6 - 9 November 2001

      published by the UN Division for the Advancement of Women, Department of
      Economic and Social Affairs, Nov 2001

      The meeting was held in preparation of the 2002 session of the UN Commission
      on the Status of Women.
      Please let me know if you want to receive a copy. I will collect requests
      over the next few days and email the file to you (MS WORD, 240 KB).

      All the best
      Minu

      Dr Minu Hemmati
      UNED Forum
      3 Whitehall Court
      London SW1A 2EL
      UK
      Tel +44 207 8397171
      Fax +44 207 9305893
      Mobile +44 7949 777 453
      Email minush@...
      Web www.unedforum.org AND www.earthsummit2002.org

      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
      Eleanor Roosevelt