African sub-regional meeting update

  • Zehra Aydin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      Dear Friends

      We have received information from colleagues in the African region that the
      dates for the Southern African sub-regional prepcom have been fixed as
      follows:

      South Africa (SADC) subregional prepcom, Port Louis, Mauritius, 17-19
      September 2001

      (You will recall, from previous announcements, that the dates of this
      particular meeting were yet to be announced)

      Please share with others interested in the African regional preparations

      Many thanks and best regards

      Zehra Aydin Sipos
      Major Groups Relationship Coordinator
      Johannesburg Summit Secretariat