RE: Meeting of UNEP and NGOs - Nairobi

  • theresia ndomba
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Dear Anantha,

      We acknowledge a receiptance of copy of letter sent to you from Journalists environmental of Tanzania regarding the above subject.
      We would like to take this opportunity to ensure you our willingness and readness to attend this very impoortant meeting which will be held in Nairobi.
      Kindly please arrange the  assistance that could manage Ms Theresia Ndomba be sponsored on this trip and attend the meeting.
      Please confirm your willingness and readness in assistance on the  above request.
      Its our hope that you and your organisation will take the matter seriously and meet your deep consideration.

      Best regards,

      Mrs. Hilda challe
      Secretary
      Women and environmental association