Happy New Year - and: where are you?

  • minush@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dear friends and colleagues,
      we wish you a very happy, healthy and successful New Year!
      we hope to see many many of you at the upcoming CSD meetings, and look
      forward to working with you.
      Best wishes,
      Chief Bisi Ogunleye & Minu Hemmati
      Caucus Co-facilitators

      PS: We're trying to figure out how many and which countries are represented
      among you as members of this list serve... from your email addresses and thos
      eof you who registered as members, below is the list of countries... Please
      check an dlet us know if yours is missing - Thank you!

      Albania
      Argentina
      Australia
      Barbados