Your wish list for 2002
- Dear friends and colleagues,
we would like to start some discussion about women's activities and
involvement in the preparations towards Earth Summit 2002 - and we thought it
might be good to ask everybody ...:
- what you would like to see happening?
- what you think would be useful and effective women's activities?
- what issues you would feel we should focus on?
- in what way we should get organised?
- which networks / organisations / enitities should we try to get engaged in
- what activities are you yourselves planning towards 2002?
We know that some of us are starting to make plans for their activities
towards 2002, and the caucus would benefit from exchange and discussions
It would help everybody be creative and coordinate amongst us if we shared
our ideas and wishes.
Please post plans, ideas, wishes... to this list.
and best wishes,
Chief Bisi Ogunleye & Minu Hemmati
PS: Information about Earth Summit 2002 at:
www.un.org/rio+10 (official UN website)
www.earthsummit2002.org (UNED Forum's website for 2002)
and the "2002" page on the women's caucus site at www.csdngo.org/csdngo
("women" under "major groups")