GET_PAID_$1.25_Per_Hour___FOR_SURFING!___PRE_LAUNCH!

  • ))) Gold Fever 2000 (((
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 6:42 PM
      Get paid $1.25 per hour ! For Surfing the Web!
      http://www.speedlc.com/power/kcoabra.html

      Get paid for doing the same things you normally do:
      Get paid to surf $1.25 per hour.
      Get paid to have a startup page
      Get paid to read
      We Just launched the following Centers.

      Webmaster Center
      Shopping Center (Shop online, use our mall)
      News Center (Get paid for having a startup page)

      Crew Design offers various services to you. You run a program on your computer
      called the MP Bar, (Multi Purpose Bar)

      The MP Bar is scheduled for download in february.

      You $1.25 When you are running this program you get paid $1.25 per hour, you
      also get paid for the time your referrals use the MP Bar up to 7 levels deep.

      Our current maximum is 50 hours per member per month. You won't get paid for
      more than 50 hours per month.

      Level 1 $0.15
      Level 2 $0.07
      Level 3 $0.05
      Level 4 $0.03
      Level 5 $0.02
      Level 6 $0.01
      Level 7 $0.01

      Convinced ? Sign up now ! Go Here & Check It Out !

      http://www.speedlc.com/power/kcoabra.html

      If our logo on the left is flashing then that means there's a message for you
      that you can read from an advertiser, you get paid $0.03 for each message read.
      Also this service goes 7 levels deep.

      Earn $1.25 per hour just to be online.
      Earn up to $0.25 per hour for being offline.
      Earn $0.03 for every message you read.
      Earn $0.01 for every poll you participate in.
      Earn $0.03 for every use of our search engine.

      Benefit from discounts on shopping.
      Free use of all our centers.
      Receive monthly payments
      Joining is Free
      International members are welcome
      Referral system goes 7 levels deep
      Real time statistics

      http://www.speedlc.com/power/kcoabra.html

      Thank - You all very much & enjoy!

      To be removed from this list, simply reply with "Remove" in the subject field............Thank-You!
    • ))) Gold Fever 2000 (((