U.S. Stakeholders Rio+20 Preparatory Call on Wednesday, April 27th

  • Tara DePorte
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to let you know that the Human Impacts Institute will be  facilitating a call to help mobilize U.S.-based organizations in rallying for political engagement at Rio 2012.  The call will be on Wednesday, April 27th from 12-1pm and we will provide participants with a call-in number.

      We invite other U.S.-based organizations who are interested in being a part of this call to send the following information to Kate Offerdahl, Human Impacts Institute Environmental Leadership Intern at kateofferdahl@... :
      1. Your Name
      2. Organization You are Representing
      3. Position at Organization
      4. Email Address
      5. Phone Number
      6. Role your organization is playing in Rio+20 prep
      7. Goals for your organization for Rio+20
       You can also reach me, Tara DePorte, at  +1 917 727 9761 if you have other questions.

      Many thanks,

      Tara

      --
      Tara DePorte