re CSD IPM Feb.

  • Redwood Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hello all,

      Did I miss it or was there a summery to this list on The Women's Caucus activities at  Intergovernmental Preparatory Meeting  23-27 February 2009?

      Looking forward to working with you all at the CSD 16 this May.

      My Best,

      Mary Rose(Redwood Mary) Kaczorowski
      Executive Director, Circle The Earth - Grassroots Women Taking Action for a Sustainable Future
      P.O. Box 14146, Berkeley CA 94712  USA

      NGO Delegate U.N. Commission on Sustainable Development, Womens' Major Group; California Women's Agenda, Environmental Co-Chair
      E-mail:   infocircletheearth@...    Web: http://www.circletheearth.netfirms.com/
      REDWOOD MARY's BLOG:http://redwoodmaryncalifornia.blogspot.com/ & Column at:http://www.feminist.com/activism/environment.html

    • WIMA
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
        Bericht
        Hallo Mary,

        I do not know about the report on the server,  but my report you can find on: http://csd-women.blogspot.com/

        regards,

        Lesha
      • Alissa Tolstokorova
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
          Dear colleagues,
          Please unsubscribe me form the women-csd mailing list.
          Thank you.
          Alissa Tolstokorova
          Kyiv, Ukraine

          Подключись к коллективному разуму на Ответах@...