New listserv and webspace for CSD Women's Major Group

  • Rebecca Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      Dear friends,

      WEDO and the new CSD Women's Major Group facilitators have decided to
      replace the "women_csd14and15@yahoogroups.com" listserv with a new free
      technology, CollectiveX, which will provide a dedicated webspace and
      listserv for the Women's Major Group and allow for email exchanges,
      announcements, and posting of documents. The new facilitators - WOCAN,
      AWLAE, and Gratis - will be the managers of this webspace.

      Please take a moment to join the new CSD Women's Major Group webspace
      and listserv:

      1. Visit http://csd-women.collectivex.com
      2. Click on "join this group now" in the top right-hand corner
      3. Complete the simple registration
      4. Set email preferences at the "my settings" tab

      In a few minutes you will also be receiving an invitation by email to
      join this new webspace/listserv. We will dissolve the old yahoogroups
      listserv once everyone has joined the new webspace/listserv.

      You may join WEDO's sustainable development listserv by sending a blank
      email to wedosustdev2002-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Warmly,
      Rebecca

      Rebecca Pearl
      Sustainable Development Program Coordinator
      Women's Environment and Development Organization (WEDO)
      355 Lexington Avenue
      New York, NY 10017 USA
      212.973.0325 x211 voice
      212.973.0335 fax