[Fwd: [Fwd: Gender and Climate change]]

  • Ulrike Röhr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Gender and Climate changeGender and Climate change
      -------- Original-Nachricht by Lorena Aguilar --------

      For this 8 of march IUCN is going to acknowledge the importance of gender and climate change.  One of the things we want to do is to recognized the work from women from all the around the world( i.e. such as policy, mitigation, adaptation)  I will appreciate if you can distribute this message through your networks.
      What we will need to get from all of you is a picture with a small paragraph of the candidate and an explanation of her efforts and commitments to the topic, no latter than the 12 of February. Send it to lorena.aguilar@...

      genanet - Leitstelle Gender - Umwelt - Nachhaltigkeit / focal point gender - environment - sustainability
      LIFE e.V.
      Dircksenstr. 47
      D-10178 Berlin
      Phone +49.30.308798-35
      Fax +49.30.308798-20
      www.genanet.de

      New publication:
      genanet/Ulrike Röhr (Hg.): Women active against nuclear energy - from rage to visions. 20 years Chernobyl (in German).
      An english sample of the book  (46 pages, PDF) is available at our website http://www.genanet.de/tschernobyl.html?&L=1