CSD-16/17 on agriculture, rural development, land, drought, desertification, Africa

  • Rebecca Pearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      CSD-16/17 on agriculture, rural development, land, drought, desertification, Africa

      Dear friends,

      Happy New Year!

      Looking forward a bit more to 2008-2009, the topics for CSD-16 and CSD-17 are agriculture, rural development, land, drought, desertification, and Africa.  In preparation for these sessions, WEDO will host a meeting this year during CSD-15 with Women's Major Group participants who work on these specific topics and who plan to participate in CSD-16/17.  Please let me know if you would like to attend this meeting so we can arrange for an adequate space.  For more information about upcoming CSD cycles:

      http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/csd/csd11/CSD_mulityear_prog_work.htm

      Warmly,
      Rebecca

      Rebecca Pearl
      Sustainable Development Program Coordinator
      Women's Environment and Development Organization (WEDO)
      355 Lexington Avenue
      New York, NY 10017 USA
      212.973.0325 x211 voice
      212.973.0335 fax