information

  • Mihaela Dimitrescu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      Dears
      Hope you are OK and waiting for Easter Season after a hard winter.
      Could you help me with some information regarding City Manager Responsabilities? Selection criteria, rubordination skills....
      Our Administration intend to replace the position of Mayor with the City Manager one. Infact will be two: one elected based on political reasons and other selected based on Managerial criteria.
      I found out in London is such a system but I have not the posibility to find out all details related to this City Manager Position. Is this system working in other countries? As I am involved with a Development Administration Project I need help in order to find out the best solution for our project.
      Thank you
      Prof Drd Mihaela Dimitrescu
      Romania

      Connex scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind Trend Micro VirusWall.
      Connex automatically scans all messages for viruses using Trend Micro VirusWall.
      Nota: Este posibil ca produsul Trend Micro VirusWall sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cind deschideti fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru orice prejudiciu cauzat de decizia dvs.
      Disclaimer: It is possible that the Trend Micro VirusWall product may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so.