FW: UN NGLS new website

  • minush@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      FW:

      To: NGOs interested in sustainable development issues

      The United Nations Non-Governmental Liaison Service (NGLS) is pleased to
      announce the launch of its new website, which can be accessed at
      http://www.unsystem.org/ngls

      The new website seeks to provide civil society organizations with the latest
      information on the work of the UN System, its agencies and relevant
      intergovernmental processes.
      In addition to accessing NGLS publications, you can also now obtain a number
      of featured UN publications and civil society reports, including official
      reports on the status of the implementation of major commitments undertaken at UN
      conferences over the last decade.

      Since we intend to continually develop this site, we would warmly welcome
      your feedback and suggestions regarding any additional information about the UN
      system, civil society and NGOs which you might like to see reflected in the new
      site.
      Please forward your suggestions to: ngls@....

      With best wishes,
      Tony Hill

      Tony Hill
      Coordinator
      UN/Non-Governmental Liaison Service (NGLS)
      Palais des Nations
      CH-1211 Geneva 10
      SWITZERLAND
      Tel: (++41) 22 - 917 2076