ash@circleoflifefoundation.org

  • Plight Of The Redwoods Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I love hearing from all of you and getting alerts,
      website linkages,
      articles etc. etc. But since I am graduating �as of
      May 15th I will no
      longer have daily computer access-- and as an activist
      it is a tool I greatly depend on for a
      variety of my work!-- thus I cannot access my email
      daily. �I do not
      own a computer or laptop - nor will I be affording one
      in the near
      future. My job at UC Berkeley will be temporarily
      cutting back our
      hours ( long story!). So please keep emails to a
      minimum. Even though I
      will be able to access emails at the UC Berkeley
      Library, I won't be
      able to keep up with the volume! So best thing to do
      for alerts and
      other important news items --send me the internet url
      address ,
      linkages that will help! Also please de-subscribe me
      temporarily from
      all lists until June 1 2004!

      So until I �either get a new job or a computer-- that
      is the best I can
      do!

      Love & Peace!
      Redwood Mary (Mary Rose Kaczorowski)

      =====
      Redwood Mary
      (Mary Rose Kaczorowski)
      P.O. Box 9996
      Oakland CA 94613 USA
      Plight of The Redwoods Campaign
      http://redwoods.bullhorn.org

      �Each generation has its own rendevous with the land, for despite fee titles and claims of ownership, we are all brief tenants on this planet. By choice or default, we will carve out a land legacy for our heirs. We can misuse the land and diminish the usefulness of resources, or we can create a world in which physical affluence of the spirit go hand in hand. History tells us that earlier civilizations have declined because they did not learn to live in harmony with the land�� Stewart Lee Udall, The Quiet Crisis