FREE SITES--TEACH YOURSELF HOW TO SUE IN MUNICIPAL_SUPERIOR COURT!!!!

  • Alexis McLemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      (If you've already received one copy of this today my apologies.)

      Are you an activist at heart?
      Have you needed to find a attorney and couldn't?
      Have you ever wanted to sue an association, organization, business or person?
      Consider representing yourself in Superior or Municipal Court!!!Check out this free site for beginners to help you begin the journey.

      PROSELINKS
      www.geocities.com/proselinks/intro.html

      If it is an issue a district Attorney or private attorney should or could handle you can represent yourself!! From discrimination to violent crime you can represent yourself in court!!!