Skip to search.

Team Reminder for Wolverines, Dec. 6th

  • slvboy
    Message 1 of 191 , Dec 5 4:34 PM
      Team Reminder: Wolverines<br><br>Wolverines vs.
      VIGGEN<br><br>Time: Wednesday Night, December 6th, 10:45
      PM<br><br>Place: Hingham, Rink C, Pilgrim
      Arena<br><br>Directions:Pilgrim Skating Arena - in Hingham. Take Route 3 south
      from Routes 95, 93 & 128, heading towards Cape Cod.
      Get off at exit 15 (Hingham, South Weymouth). Take a
      right at the end of the ramp. Follow past 2 sets of
      lights. About 100 yards after the lights, take a right
      onto Recreation Park Drive. There will be a large
      white sign for the rink. Go to the end of the road, and
      the rink is on the right. Phone number is
      617-749-6660.<br><br>Let me know if you cannot make it so that we have
      enough players for this game.
    • wolverineneshl
      Message 191 of 191 , Mar 6, 2002