Northville Saturday 9 am

  • Eric Rafeld
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13
      Hey All
      Weather permitting the plan is to ride to Ann Arbor this Saturday at 9 am.
      Should be 50-60 miles
      We meet in the lot across from Northville Post Office
    • Eric Rafeld
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 14
        Weather is looking iffy for Saturday ride, I'll post a decision at 7 AM tomorrow.
        Eric

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29
            Hey All
            We leave from the lot across from the Northville Post Office
            9 am
            Ann Arbor 55-60 miles
            Hopefully a little easier then last Saturday
            All this is WEATHER PERMITTING
          • Eric Rafeld
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7

              Hey All
              We leave from the lot across from the Northville Post Office
              9 am
              Ann Arbor 50-55 miles
              All this is WEATHER PERMITTING