1 member, 63 messages added in the last 7 days
Wobblers (cervical vertebral instability) affects dogs of all breeds. Contact your veterinarian for more information, proper diagnosis, and recommended treatment. People who have a dog with this problem are encouraged to share how they're handling the situation. The information shared is for education purposes only-not to replace veterinary care.
- Feb 11, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.