Western New York Free State Project: Meet FSP Founder 11/12

  • Jason Sorens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Dear Western New York Free State Project Participant or Friend:

      I'm proud to announce the new Western New York Free State Project local
      group! The Free State Project has been growing in this area, with two
      recent outreach events. In July, we ran a table at the VANS Warped Tour in
      Lake Darien and gave literature to hundreds of concert-goers. This week, I
      gave a talk to about 20 students and faculty at SUNY-Fredonia. A speaking
      engagement with the Libertarian Party of Monroe County (Rochester) is
      also in the works for January.

      I'd like to schedule our first get-together for Saturday November 12 at 2
      PM at Caffe Aroma, 5229 Main St. in Williamsville (Erie County). We
      will meet in the cafe side (not the trattoria). The phone number of the
      restaurant is (716) 631-2687. We will discuss how the FSP can benefit
      from relationships with other freedom-oriented organizations in the area
      and get the latest news from New Hampshire. I hope to see many of you
      there! In future, we will switch off meetings between Buffalo, Rochester,
      and other locations, if and as popular demand warrants.

      Please consider joining our email list, by going here:

      Best,
      Jason

      Jason Sorens, Assistant Professor
      Dept. of Political Science