Buffalo Free Staters event: Liberty Caravan

  • Jason Sorens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Well, it's been a long time, but there will be another Western New York
      Free State Project meetup THIS WEDNESDAY, September 14, at 7 PM at Kostas,
      1561 Hertel Ave., Buffalo, NY. We'll be meeting Bryce Nielsen on his
      "Liberty Caravan" from Colorado to New Hampshire. Please let me know if
      you'll be coming.

      Jason

      --
      Dr. Jason Sorens, Assistant Professor (716) 645-8436
      Dept. of Political Science http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jsorens/