Make a New Year's resolution to work for freedom

  • caraeder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006

      Do you make New Year's resolution every year and never work to make it happen.

      Please join me in New Hampshire by December 31st 2008. I have made my New Year's resolution to join the First 1000. I have lived in Western NY my entire life, my family is here, most of my friends are here. Year after year the politicians fight, bicker, sling mud, pass laws that restrict our freedom, and take our property. Changes are already happening in New Hampshire with less then 450 Free State Project members in New Hampshire. Just this year a Free State Project member was elected to the state house.

      You will not be alone. 999 other First 1000 signers will be there to keep you company. The pledge ends on 12/31/06 at 7:00 p.m. est that is this Sunday. http://www.pledgebank.com/First1000

      Thank you,

      Chad Raeder

    • Brian Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006
        Great Chad!  See you in New Hampshire.

        I'm fed up with it here as well after 25 years of it. Ithaca is threatening eminent domain against 6 businesses and the school system wants to spend $100,000,000 next year!  That's $3,000 per resident without the interest.  My house goes on the market in February.

        Join us in FIRING NEW YORK!!  Sign the First 1000 before 12/31/06  7:00pm  We're up to 923 as of this writing.

        Brian Sullivan
        Ithaca NY
        First 1000

        NY vs. NH:
        Lowest State-local bureaucracy - NY #45...NH #4
        Lowest State-local tax burden -  NY #49...NH #2
        State business tax climate -  NY #47...NH #7
        Economic Freedom Index -  NY #50..NH #7
        Most Livable State -  NY #32...NH #1
        Healthiest State -  NY #33...NH #2
        Safest State -  NY #23...NH #4