Western NY FSP outreach opportunity

  • Jason Sorens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      The Free State Project will have a table at the Warped Tour concert at
      Darien Lake on Tuesday, August 1. I will be there helping out, as will
      Keith Carlsen, a Porc from Tennessee. Please join us. If you'd like to
      come, please call Keith today (Sunday) or tomorrow at 901-568-0643.
      Thanks!

      Jason

      Dr. Jason Sorens, Assistant Professor
      Dept. of Political Science