Re: darien lake concert schedule and Warped Tour

  • wyomingliberty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
      The Darien Lake concert schedule has more dates added. I am listing
      all of the ones where I think it would be a good idea to hand out FSP
      flyers.
      Vans Warped Tour August 1
      Tom Petty August 15
      Toby Keith August 18
      Edgefest Outie August 29
      GodSmack and Rob Zombie & Shinedown September 4
      http://www.sixflags.com/parks/darienlake/ShowsAndEvents/index.html

      I created a cool FSP flyer. It is 2 sided and only 1/2 a sheet in
      size. I also created a flyer that compares NY and NH. Both flyers
      have been posed to the file section of this yahoo group. The small
      flyer would be great for handing out at concerts.

      Also, I will be working a table at the August 1st Warped Tour.
      Anyone, email me or call me at 901-568-0643 if you are interested in
      helping.

      Keith Carlsen