darien lake concert schedule

  • Don Lovelace
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006
      2006 Country Megaticket April 3 - April 23
      2006 Country Megaticket On Sale April 7, 2006 - 10:00AM This year's
      lineup: Brooks and Dunn with special guest Sugarland Gretchen Wilson
      with special guests Randy Owen of Alabama & Blaine Larsen Brad
      Paisley with special guests Sara Evans & Josh Turner Toby Keith with
      special guests Joe Nichols & The Show Dogs -August 18 Package
      includes the same great seat to all four shows! Gold Circle Seating:
      $270 - Reserved seats in the 100 & 200 level Silver Circle Seating:
      $230 - Reserved seats in the 300 level Festival Lawn: $99 - Lawn
      seats to each show at just $24.75 per show Each Megaticket includes
      a $10 concession coupon! Only available until April 23!

      Styx with Foreigner May 27
      Tickets go on sale Saturday. Part of the Labatt Blue Light Concert
      series.

      Dave Matthews Band June 14
      The Dave Matthews Band will be live in concert at the Performing
      Arts Center.

      Sammy Hagar & The Wabos July 7
      Sammy Hagar & The Wabos will be live in concert at the Performing
      Arts Center. Tickets now on sale.

      Ozzfest July 27
      Ozzfest 2006 featuring: System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed,
      Lacuna Coil, Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through,
      Norma Jean and more! Tickets now on sale.

      Vans Warped Tour August 1
      Vans Warped Tour

      Poison with CInderella August 2
      Tickets go on sale May 6th.
    • Jason Sorens
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
        There will be a Free State Project table at the Vans Warped Tour at Darien
        Lake on August 1. I will be there to help man the table, as will Keith
        Carlsen from Tennessee. Don and others who are interested, please let me
        know. When the time gets closer, we can work out a schedule for manning
        the table. This was a successful event for us last year.

        Thank you!
        Jason
      • wyomingliberty
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
          Hey Jason, thanks for volunteering, again :) I already have another
          volunteer and will try to find another volunteer (unless someone
          from this list would like to help) so that there will be 4 of us.
          Just like last year, it is best to be there by 8AM in the morning
          but you can leave at anytime, if you need to leave before the event
          ends. We will also have better stuff and a cooler set-up this time.

          More info is here, http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?
          topic=11680.0

          --- In wnyfsp@yahoogroups.com, Jason Sorens <jsorens@...> wrote:

          > There will be a Free State Project table at the Vans Warped Tour
          at Darien
          > Lake on August 1. I will be there to help man the table, as will
          Keith
          > Carlsen from Tennessee. Don and others who are interested, please
          let me
          > know. When the time gets closer, we can work out a schedule for
          manning
          > the table. This was a successful event for us last year.
          >
          > Thank you!
          > Jason

          Hey Don, I remember you talking about handing out flyers to the
          traffic outside of these events. I should have the New York vs. New
          Hampshire FSP flyer (that I emailed you about) finished very soon.
          Also, an activist that already moved to NH did a similar outreach
          technique at a rock concert in Boston, MA. If you want, I can get
          you in touch with him and he can help design FSP or related flyers
          for these events.

          I quoted the events that I think would be best; although, I think
          the Ozzfest and Warped Tour will be even better than the Poison
          concert for what you are talking about. Even though, as Jason and I
          said above, we will have people working inside the Warped Tour it
          would likely still be worthwhile to have someone outside as we will
          not be able to talk to the majority of the people.

          >>Ozzfest July 27
          >>Ozzfest 2006 featuring: System of a Down, Disturbed, Hatebreed,
          >>Lacuna Coil, Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding
          >>Through,
          >>Norma Jean and more! Tickets now on sale.
          >>
          >>Vans Warped Tour August 1
          >>Vans Warped Tour
          >>
          >>Poison with CInderella August 2
          >>Tickets go on sale May 6th.
        • wyomingliberty
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
            The Darien Lake concert schedule has more dates added. I am listing
            all of the ones where I think it would be a good idea to hand out FSP
            flyers.
            Vans Warped Tour August 1
            Tom Petty August 15
            Toby Keith August 18
            Edgefest Outie August 29
            GodSmack and Rob Zombie & Shinedown September 4
            http://www.sixflags.com/parks/darienlake/ShowsAndEvents/index.html

            I created a cool FSP flyer. It is 2 sided and only 1/2 a sheet in
            size. I also created a flyer that compares NY and NH. Both flyers
            have been posed to the file section of this yahoo group. The small
            flyer would be great for handing out at concerts.

            Also, I will be working a table at the August 1st Warped Tour.
            Anyone, email me or call me at 901-568-0643 if you are interested in
            helping.

            Keith Carlsen