SEASON

  • pszach
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      THE ALUMNI DRUM CORPS WILL KICK OFF THE SEASON IN GOWANDA,NY ON MAY
      17TH HOPE TOO SEE U THERE ALSO THE CORPS WILL SELLING TICKETS FOR THE
      CLOCK DRAWING WILL BEE HELD JULY 4TH IN MAYVILLE,NY
    • pszach
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 11:24 AM
        the wnydrumandbuglecorpsalumni kicks off the season tonight in
        gowanda,ny tonight at6pm hope too see u there.
      • haz71mat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          --- In wnydrumbuglecorps@yahoogroups.com, "pszach" <pszach@...> wrote:

          > THE ALUMNI DRUM CORPS WILL KICK OFF THE SEASON IN GOWANDA,NY ON MAY
          > 17TH HOPE TOO SEE U THERE ALSO THE CORPS WILL SELLING TICKETS FOR
          THE
          > CLOCK DRAWING WILL BEE HELD JULY 4TH IN MAYVILLE,NY

          so who won da clock good job
        • Donald E. Gorka
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008

            Shawn Stoyle won the clock. Are you going to the hall of fame. If so, bring $30.00 to practice tomorrow. Let me know what you are going to do. Gorks

            > THE ALUMNI DRUM CORPS WILL KICK OFF THE SEASON IN GOWANDA ,
            w:st="on">NY ON MAY
            > 17TH HOPE TOO SEE U THERE ALSO THE CORPS WILL SELLING TICKETS FOR
            THE
            > CLOCK DRAWING WILL BEE HELD JULY 4TH IN
            w:st="on">MAYVILLE , NY

            so who won da clock good job