any one else got this problem?

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2005
      Has anyone else had trouble with the imonthenet WNBC tribute site?
      Last 3 months if I have tried it, the graphics aren't right and I
      can't get the sound links. Have tried it from several computers, so
      I don't think it's on my end/ Anyone know?
    • Aaron Dickey
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2005
        That site has NEVER worked properly for me. I was under the impression it
        had been abandoned. :(

        --Aaron

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
            Aaron, I just listened today! Harry
            --- Aaron Dickey <ald@...> wrote:
            > That site has NEVER worked properly for me. I was
            > under the impression it
            > had been abandoned. :(
            >
            > --Aaron

          • wnbc66fan
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2005
              Morning Folks,

              Well, I can tell you for sure the site hasn't been abandoned. In
              relaity, I haven't received a great deal of new items about a radio
              station that's been gone a few years now. (grin).

              When I originally encoded the clips, they were done with an older
              version for Real, or left in whatever format I received them in. I
              have a vacation coming up in a few weeks, and hope to find a day to
              poke around and do some clean-up on the site.

              - Jim