I'm moving the WordNet::QueryData mailing list to Google

  • Jason Rennie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm in the process of moving the WordNet::QueryData mailing list to
      Google. Adding large batches of e-mail addresses to a Google group
      requires approval, so you may not be able to see your subscription
      immediately. I'm told this process will take 24-48 hours.

      Also, some subscribers to the Yahoo group have their Gmail accounts
      set up to block the adding of their email addresses to Gmail groups.
      If you do not receive confirmation of being added to the Gmail group
      in 2-3 days, and you wish to be subscribed, you will need to manually
      add yourself.

      Here's the new mailing list web page:

      http://groups.google.com/group/wn-perl/

      Jason