      Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 3:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [wn-perl] QueryData 1.38

      It seems that "arrive"  in Sense 1 doesn't have any hypernym { as in
      WordNet 2.0 , and i assume its the same in 2.1 }.

      <snip O/p of "wn arrive -hypev " >

      Sense 1
      arrive, get, come

      Sense 2
      arrive, make it, get in, go far
             => succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
      </snip>

      HTH,
      Cheers,
      maheedhar.

      On 21/10/05, Debanjan <dghosh5@...> wrote:

      > HI:
      > I am using Query Data 1.38 for hypernym calculation. Basically I am
      > interested in sense#1 and so forth. This module is working pretty fine but I
      > got stucked with few examples.
      > Suppose I use ,
      > $res = join(", ",$wn->querySense("arrive#v#1", hype) );
      >
      > This does not give me any result. Any clue ?
      >
      > thanks in advance
      > Debanjan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic