Re: [wmlprogramming] wml

  • Rahul Dighe
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
      yeah i think it should be great if proper credits are given why should they
      bother

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
        i am sorry this must be dumb
        but what should i download from the phone.com
        there are couple of products up.sdk etc etc

        any leads or link

        rahul.

        Nigel Wade wrote:

        > phone.com software comes with alot of resources to get you started. I use it
        > 50 -60 times a day, it has the list of language syntax,
        >
        > Hey, Should I just put this on my web site, I mean that would be easier than
        > downloading it (6 meg) I must admit that I wouldn't mind having it there.
        >
        > It will still have all the phone.com logos, I suppose I should email to tell
        > them at least.
        >
        > nigel@...
        > http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

      • Nigel Wade
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
          it's the UP.simulator, vserion 4.0 It took me about 30 mins on single
          channel ISDN line, I actually had to do it twice the first time it
          downloaded and there was not file, ... ? jeez and I thought downloading was
          a no brainer. SO the second time it came through fine.

          I'll post the doc's on my web site later today, there will be a new tree
          called wap and the doc's will be there.

          nige.

          nigel@...
          http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

          > My Groups | wmlprogramming Main Page | Start a new group!
          >

          > i am sorry this must be dumb
          > but what should i download from the phone.com
          > there are couple of products up.sdk etc etc
          >
          > any leads or link
          >
          > rahul.
          >
          > Nigel Wade wrote:
          >

          > > phone.com software comes with alot of resources to get you started. I
          use it
          > > 50 -60 times a day, it has the list of language syntax,
          > >
          > > Hey, Should I just put this on my web site, I mean that would be easier
          than
          > > downloading it (6 meg) I must admit that I wouldn't mind having it
          there.

          > > It will still have all the phone.com logos, I suppose I should email to
          tell
          > > them at least.
          > >
          > > nigel@...
          > > http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

        • assistant
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
            HI all,

            Is the Nokia 9110 is WAP-enabled ?

            I heard that the 9110i is Wap -enabled but you have to download a browser on
            the phone.
            So, where could I found this browser ?

            Thank you for answering.

            Regards.

            Olivier M
          • Dominique Quintelier
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2000
              > What do you think about Phone.com's developer website?
              > in which way can it be improved, in your opinion?

              Adding a subscriber account on the UP.Link gateway isn't exactly decent. I
              had to search half an hour for the "IP" address thing, which later seems to
              be the "Client ID", while the error is talking abuot a "Device ID". I think
              you can follow...
              Maybe they'd recheck that part.

              ANyway, just to mention this :)
              For the rest it's a normal, good developer site with good information and no
              crap -> the way it has to be.