Re: [wmlprogramming] wml

  • Nigel Wade
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2000
      phone.com software comes with alot of resources to get you started. I use it
      50 -60 times a day, it has the list of language syntax,

      Hey, Should I just put this on my web site, I mean that would be easier than
      downloading it (6 meg) I must admit that I wouldn't mind having it there.

      It will still have all the phone.com logos, I suppose I should email to tell
      them at least.

      nigel@...
      http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 12:11 AM
        yeah i think it should be great if proper credits are given why should they
        bother

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1 12:14 AM
          i am sorry this must be dumb
          but what should i download from the phone.com
          there are couple of products up.sdk etc etc

          any leads or link

          rahul.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1 12:22 AM
            it's the UP.simulator, vserion 4.0 It took me about 30 mins on single
            channel ISDN line, I actually had to do it twice the first time it
            downloaded and there was not file, ... ? jeez and I thought downloading was
            a no brainer. SO the second time it came through fine.

            I'll post the doc's on my web site later today, there will be a new tree
            called wap and the doc's will be there.

            nige.

            nigel@...
            http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

            > My Groups | wmlprogramming Main Page | Start a new group!
            >

            > i am sorry this must be dumb
            > but what should i download from the phone.com
            > there are couple of products up.sdk etc etc
            >
            > any leads or link
            >
            > rahul.
            >
            > Nigel Wade wrote:
            >

            > > phone.com software comes with alot of resources to get you started. I
            use it
            > > 50 -60 times a day, it has the list of language syntax,
            > >
            > > Hey, Should I just put this on my web site, I mean that would be easier
            than
            > > downloading it (6 meg) I must admit that I wouldn't mind having it
            there.

            > > It will still have all the phone.com logos, I suppose I should email to
            tell
            > > them at least.
            > >
            > > nigel@...
            > > http://www.nigelwade.com ( 30/08/00 )

          • assistant
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1 12:30 AM
              HI all,

              Is the Nokia 9110 is WAP-enabled ?

              I heard that the 9110i is Wap -enabled but you have to download a browser on
              the phone.
              So, where could I found this browser ?

              Thank you for answering.

              Regards.

              Olivier M
            • Dominique Quintelier
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1 12:47 AM
                > What do you think about Phone.com's developer website?
                > in which way can it be improved, in your opinion?

                Adding a subscriber account on the UP.Link gateway isn't exactly decent. I
                had to search half an hour for the "IP" address thing, which later seems to
                be the "Client ID", while the error is talking abuot a "Device ID". I think
                you can follow...
                Maybe they'd recheck that part.

                ANyway, just to mention this :)
                For the rest it's a normal, good developer site with good information and no
                crap -> the way it has to be.