[wmlprogramming] Re: Wml-server (free)

  • Ron Quartel
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 1999
      Have you tried IIS on NT - IIS comes free with Option pack 4. Works Fine
      with serving WML.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 1999
        Hi!

        My problem is that my ISP doesn't support wml-pages on their www-server. If
        I should access a wml-page the html server needs to be configured for wml
        but they are not going to do this.

        Does anyone know if there is a place on the net that lets me put my wml-page
        on their server for free.

        BR / Mikael

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 1999
          Dear Mikael,