New BB10 device: Out of band WURFL update released for commercial licensees

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013

      WURFL Data Updated for BlackBerry 10

      Dear WURFL Users,
      As you've probably heard, today BlackBerry (formerly known as Research in Motion), has announced its latest devices, the Z10 and Q10, running the latest BlackBerry 10 OS.  In alignment with this announcement, we have released an out-of-band snapshot of the WURFL data with full support for these devices.  Please visit your customer vault for the latest snapshot at http://www.scientiamobile.com/myaccount or use your direct download URL to update your WURFL data.

      The WURFL Cloud service has already been updated, so the new BlackBerry devices will already be detected properly.

      Please note also that RIM's company name has officially been changed to BlackBerry.  In order to maintain compatibility with existing systems, we are continuing to use the brand name "RIM", but please be aware that this may be changed to "BlackBerry" in the future, once our customers have had a chance to assess the impact and voice their concerns.

      Thank you,
      ScientiaMobile Team