Urgently WALL-NG tutorial required

  • Abhishek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hi ,

      I have to develop mobile web apps but the link http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/wng is not working.Can someone please send WALL-NG tutorial docs/links.

      Thanks,
      Abhishek
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        Abhishek, we (ScientiaMobile/WURFL Team) are not supporting WNG anymore. Can you elaborate on why you want to access documentation?

        btw, if you are a ScientiaMobile customer, please contact  us through the traditional support channel with your ScientiaMobile credentials.

        Thank you

        Luca

        On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:09 AM, Abhishek <abhishek.oracle@...> wrote:

        Hi ,

        I have to develop mobile web apps but the link http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/wng is not working.Can someone please send WALL-NG tutorial docs/links.

        Thanks,
        Abhishek

      • Abhishek Sinha
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
          Hi Luca,

          I  would like to use "Wall NG" tag library  in JSP pages to develop cross-platform mobile web development.So I am looking for jsp tag library for client side development.

          Thanks,
          Abhishek

          --
          Abhishek