New WURFL API 1.4.3 and new WURFL Public snapshot

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012

      People of WURFL,

      it's with great pleasure that we announce the release of API 1.4.3 today for PHP, Java and ASP.NET (in addition to the DB API).

      You can download the API at the usual place:

      In addition to the new API we have released also a public snapshot, also downloadable at the usual place,

      As usual, if you are new to WURFL, please make sure you check the terms of the license before you adopt it.

      Thank you