updating qurfl with a none-comercial licence

  • nicolas_dsan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hi Luca, I would like to know how can I update the wurfl file automatically. I have a none-comercial licence now.
      I have checked the following link http://www.scientiamobile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=114
      but is only for commercial licence.
      Regards!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
        On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM, nicolas_dsan <nicolas_dsan@...> wrote:
        Hi Luca, I would like to know how can I update the wurfl file automatically. I have a none-comercial licence now.
        I have checked the following  link http://www.scientiamobile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=114
        but is only for  commercial licence.
        Regards!

        Hi Nicolas,

        you can't. Weekly updates a feature we reserve to commercial customers. That's an integral part of our business model.

        Which service do you need it for?

        Thanks