Hear Hear! the WURFL Cloud is here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Friends, WURFL users,

      it took a bit longer than I and Steve had anticipated, but we are finally launching the cloud.

      We have not announced it yet. It's a soft launch. It is OK to be brave, without exaggeration, though.
      Here it comes:

      This will relieve the need for those who don't want to mess with the complexities of WURFL, but still want all the WURFL power to support their systems.

      The WURFL Cloud contains everything you can expect from a Cloud offering. We 'segmented' the cloud offering into 4 plans. They are all pretty self-explanatory.

      We expect that average-sized companies with a mobile website will be happy with the $40 offer. This gives them a decent amount of device detections (and capabilities) per month.
      Companies with more demanding requirements can go for our premium offer and get all the horsepower they need.

      Yet, we did not forget the non-profit and the hobbyists. We have a $10 and free (like in free beer) offer to them (also dedicated to those who went about bitching that WURFL is no longer free).

      Among other things, the WURFL cloud will be offering a few new capabilities that are not part of the community WURFL. More about this later.

      In the meantime, you are welcome to give our cloud a spin (free offering will do) and report.

      If you feel that free does not cut it for you, feel free to drop me (or Steve, if you don't love me anymore) an email and quote WMLPROGRAMMING for 3 months free standard cloud with the compliments of ScientiaMobile. We are reachable at (luca|steve)@scientiamobile. com

      Thank you and good multiserving to all.

      Luca & Steve