Re: [wmlprogramming] Re: Information about Samsung SGH-I807D

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011
      Good catch. Just so you know, in the next minor release of the API we are going to great length to improve the matching of Android devices...

      Thank you

      Luca

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:06 AM, Jørgen Trosby <jorgen.trosby@...> wrote:
      I parsed through our logs and couldn't find the user agent of this device at all. This made me suspect that we have other user agents that resolve to this device incorrectly, so I added some extra logging in the resolve service we use and found these three user agents resolving to samsung_sgh_i807d_ver1:

      Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-ca; SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
      Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
      Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

      We use the wurfl-1.3.1.1 java api and the newest snapshot of wurfl.zip.

      The SGH-i807d probably doesn't exist in the wild as we have no entries in our access log containing the string SAMSUNG-SGH-I807D at all.

      --
      Jørgen Trosby
      Free your phone

      --- In wmlprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Luca Passani <luca.passani@...> wrote:

      > You are right. The only thing I could come up with is someone who
      > associated this device with theSAMSUNG-SGH-I927, which seems to be a device
      > only available in the chinese market.
      >
      > Do you have the possibility to look at where the IP for those devices
      > originate from?
      >
      > Luca

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional