How to monetize or justify the cost of a mobile site

  • Cristiano
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      I have been working with a mobile site for about 1 and half year now and something that always comes up on the meetings is how to better monetize the mobile site or how to justify to the board the cost of the mobile site.

      I have given a good thought about it and I can't really believe that a mobile site would make money out of banners.

      What are your thoughts about this?
    • copluk@gmail.com