Click to call capability

  • Itay Sasson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      hi,
      I'm trying to find the suitable capability that specifies whether or not a mobile device is capable of performing a call by clicking a link on a browser page, and if so- what is the supported protocol for that ("wtai", "tel").
      The most relevant capability I found is "xhtml_make_phone_call_string", but still a large amount of devices doesn't seem to hold any value for this capability (not even "none").

      Is there a more relevant one that should be used?

      Thanks,
      Itay

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          Hi Luca,
          I understand the WURFL hierarchy, and when i say many devices doesn't seem to hold a value- I mean that going up to their fall back their fall back's fall back (etc.) there's still no value.

          Anyway, if you confirm that this specific capability is the one most suitable for click to call supported protocol, I'll use this one.
          Please let me know.