Re: Does WURFL correctly recognise MSIE?

  • malcolmbox
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7 12:18 PM
      Hi,

      I'm using pywurfl 7.1.0 to access the WURFL data.

      I've compared the code in pywurfl to the Java code here https://dev.wurflpro.com/svn/wurflpro/wurfl-api/java/core/trunk/src/main/java/net/sourceforge/wurfl/core/handlers/matchers/AbstractMatcher.java and it looks like both behave the same.

      Is that code the latest, or is there later code accessible somewhere?

      Malcolm