WNG and Weblogic 10

  • Tal Yaari
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi,
      I am trying to run the WNG package demo / example on WL 10, and I get the following error:
      <Jun 29, 2010 12:19:39 PM IDT> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
      weblogic.application.ModuleException:
              at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1399)
              at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:460)
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
              at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:83)
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
      Caused By: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/wurfl.zip] cannot be resolved to absolute file path - web application archive not expanded?
              at org.springframework.web.util.WebUtils.getRealPath(WebUtils.java:234)
              at org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResource.getFile(ServletContextResource.java:142)
              at net.sourceforge.wurfl.core.resource.SpringXMLResource.createDelegate(SpringXMLResource.java:44)
              at net.sourceforge.wurfl.core.resource.SpringResource.<init>(SpringResource.java:32)
              at net.sourceforge.wurfl.core.resource.SpringXMLResource.<init>(SpringXMLResource.java:29)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace>

      anyone has any idea what is wrong and how I can make it work?

      Thanks,
      Tal.
    • Jun Yamog