Suggestion for WURFL_DB

  • j_a_fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi Luca,

      Just a small suggestion for WURFL_DB: Could you add a link to the document (webpage/pdf) that defines what the different WURFL entries are?

      The current Online-help just tells you how to use it, but I cannot find a link to what the different capabilities mean. If a link already exists buried somewhere, would you think about having it on the footer?

      It would be cool if the explanations would appear when hovering on top of the entry (or a [?] icon), but that probably is way too much of a big change, for the value.

      Thanks in advance,

      Jose Alberto
    • mads1980
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009