ANNOUNCEMENT: Novarra inc. buys WURFL

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      People, it's with great pleasure that I announce that today

      it's the 1st of April

      BTW, those who still haven't done it, please sign the manifesto:

      http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/manifesto/

      this one is not a joke

      Luca
    • pbarros90
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        That was just not funny!

        There are certain things you really shouldn't joke about! ;o)

        Pedro

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          I hope I didn't cause anyone a heart attack!

          Luca