Re: JPEG Rendering on Different Screens

  • Mark Knoop
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Michael

      You are absolutely right - after bluetoothing back to a pc it is
      clear it is not the original jpeg. It does not seem to be solely
      network dependent as I have had good and bad results on both ORANGEUK
      and TMOBILEUK so it appears their recoding proxy only takes effect
      for files of a certain size or resolution. Anyhow thanks for pointing
      this out - to be investigated further...

      Regards
      Mark

      --- In wmlprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaye <michael@...>