wicket and wurfl

  • Kancha .
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      [moderator's note: I am not sure what wicket is. Does anyone know?]

      Has anybody used wurfl and wicket together ? If so
      could you provide me the details of the implmentation
      ?

      thanks,
      kancha

      Get your own web address.
    • kenneth gf brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        according to...
        http://wicket.sourceforge.net/

        With proper mark-up/logic separation, a POJO data model, and a refreshing
        lack of XML, Wicket makes developing web-apps in Java simple and enjoyable
        again. Swap the boilerplate, complex debugging and brittle code for
        powerful, reusable components written with plain Java and HTML

        wysiwig quick dev toolset looks like

        kenneth gf brown
        ceo shadowplay.net